This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my disclosure.
These air fryer biscuits are golden, crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside! They’re made from scratch and cooked perfectly and quickly in the air fryer. It doesn’t get much easier than this!
These air fryer biscuits are a great way to have fresh, hot biscuits in no time at all. There’s no need to heat up your whole house baking biscuits when the air fryer can do all the work. These biscuits are made from scratch with only 5 ingredients.
These light and fluffy biscuits are perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or snack!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Flaky and are the perfect breakfast or side dish.
- This air fryer biscuit recipe doesn’t require you to heat up your entire house.
- Air fryer biscuits turn out golden and flaky on the outside while remaining soft on the inside.
- Completely made from scratch.
- Made with only a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- All-Purpose Flour – measure by spooning it into the measuring cup and level it with a knife.
- Baking Powder – the leavening agent.
- Salt – very important so the biscuits don’t turn out bland.
- Butter – make sure the butter is cold.
- Milk – I use whole milk, but use your favorite cold milk.
How To Make This Recipe
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
Mix in the butter and mix until crumbly. Stir in the milk.
Roll out the dough onto a floured surface. Knead the dough until smooth. Cut out the biscuits with a biscuit cutter.
Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the cut out biscuits in a single layer in the basket, not overcrowding.
Bake at 320 degrees F for 13-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe Tips & Variations
- Make a double batch and freeze half.
- Spray the basket with olive oil spray, or use a piece of parchment paper.
- Don’t crowd the basket or the biscuits will not cook evenly.
- Make sure your ingredients are very cold!
- Mix by hand and not a hand mixer.
Storing & Freezing
Storing: Store the biscuits in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Freezing: Place the cooled biscuits in an airtight container or zip top freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
Reheating: Thaw at room temperature and reheat in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for a few minutes.
There are so many great toppings for biscuits, including, honey, butter, jams, jellies and cream cheese.
They are amazing served with traditional country white gravy, with scrambled eggs, with a side salad or smothered with fruit preserves!
Store the leftover dough in a zip top bag and use within a few days.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in the butter and mix until crumbly. Stir in the milk.
- Place the dough onto a floured surface. Knead the dough until smooth. Cut out the biscuits with a biscuit cutter.
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the cut out biscuits in a single layer in the basket, not overcrowding.
- Bake at 320° F for 13-15 minutes. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.