This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my disclosure.
Air fryer cinnamon rolls are made in a fraction of the time, compared to cooking them in the oven. These gooey, tender cinnamon rolls are everything you love about the classic brunch treat. All you need is a tube of cinnamon rolls and an air fryer!
These air fryer cinnamon rolls are made with the shortcut of using a canned cinnamon rolls. They’re a quick and easy breakfast! So soft and fluffy and drizzled with icing.
These cinnamon rolls come out tasting like they’re straight from a bakery, but are made in the comfort of your own home.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Making these in the air fryer takes much less time over baking them.
- Ready in just 8 minutes without doing any preheating.
- Air frying gives these cinnamon rolls a great texture.
- No need to heat up the oven when you can make these perfectly in the air fryer.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls – the star!
How To Make This Recipe
Spray air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray, or line with parchment paper liner. Remove cinnamon rolls from the package and place in a single layer in the basket.
Air fry at 330 degrees F for 4-8 minutes. If you prefer your cinnamon rolls on the crispier side, cook for the full 8 minutes.
Frost them from the frosting that comes with the cinnamon rolls. Enjoy!
Recipe Tips & Variations
- These can be made in an air fryer oven or an air fryer basket.
- The basket is the perfect size to fit the entire batch cinnamon rolls.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes if you prefer them a little crispier.
- Sprinkle some crispy bacon over the icing before it dries. It adds an extra boost of flavor.
- Serve them with a scoop of ice cream for dessert.
Storing & Freezing
Freezing: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Reheating: Pop the cinnamon rolls in the microwave for 20 second intervals. You can also reheat in the air fryer at 330 degrees F for a couple minutes.
No need to preheat the oven. Cooking cinnamon rolls in the air fryer is a quick and easy way to prepare them.
Pillsbury is a classic, but use your favorite brand.
- 1 package Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Spray air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Remove cinnamon rolls from the package and place in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 330° F for 4-8 minutes. If you prefer your cinnamon rolls on the crispier side, cook for the full 8 minutes.
- Frost them from the frosting that comes with the cinnamon rolls. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.