This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my disclosure.
You’ll have perfectly boiled eggs in minutes with these air fryer hard boiled eggs. They are incredibly quick and easy to make, and easy to peel! No water is needed to make these boiled eggs and you can enjoy them however you like.
Do you love making hard boiled eggs, but dislike dealing with the water and having to watch the stove while they cook? Set it and forget it with the air fryer! These air fryer hard boiled eggs require no water and no mess!
Use these boiled eggs in a variety of ways, including in a Cobb salad, as deviled eggs or in egg salad sandwiches.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- The easiest way to make perfect eggs every time!
- Eggs can be cooked to be soft, medium, or hard boiled.
- Eggs are such a versatile food!
- No need to wait for the water to boil.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Eggs – Use medium, large, white or brown. Any eggs will work.
How To Make This Recipe
Wash and dry the eggs.
Place the eggs in one layer in the bottom of the air fryer basket. Cook at 275 degrees for 16 minutes.
Remove the eggs from the basket and let them cool down in an ice bath for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- An ice bath is one of the best ways to get the eggs to peel easily since the air fryer doesn’t use water.
- The eggs will be very hot when they’re done cooking. Let them sit in the air fryer basket for a couple of minutes before taking them out. You can also use tongs if you want to get them in the ice bath sooner.
- Since all air fryers cook a bit differently, I recommend experimenting with different cook times to find what’s perfect for you.
- Soft boiled eggs cook for 11 to 12 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Medium boiled eggs cook for 13 to 14 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Hard boiled eggs cook for 16 to 18 minutes at 250 degrees.
Storing: Store hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
A large bowl filled with water and ice to cool down hot food and stop the cooking process.
You can hard boil eggs in the air fryer, on the stovetop, in a slow cooker, in the Instant Pot, or in the oven.
This usually happens when eggs are cooked too long or at too high of a temperature, but they are safe to eat.
Nope! Cooking eggs in the air fryer will not cause them to explode as long as you follow the correct temperature and cook times.
- 14 eggs, medium or large
- Wash and dry the eggs.
- Place the eggs in one layer in the bottom of the air fryer basket. Cook at 275 degrees for 16 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the basket and let them cool down in an ice bath for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!