This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my disclosure.
Air fryer pizza is one of the easiest and quickest meals to assemble. Made with naan bread that creates a nice texture that holds the pizza toppings perfectly! Top the mini naan round with the pizza sauce, shredded pizza cheese and mini pepperoni.
Get ready to make delicious pizza! This pizza is made with naan bread which creates a perfectly crispy pizza that makes the perfect main dish. It’s the perfect sized personal pizza and it also makes a great snack or appetizer when sliced into smaller pieces.
Pizza night just got a whole lot better with this recipe!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This is an amazingly delicious and cooks up in no time!
- Air fryer cooking is quick – have dinner on the table in about 20 minutes.
- These personal pizzas are easy to customize with your favorite toppings.
- Made with mini naan bread, so no need to make your own dough from scratch!
- It is always a kid-friendly food and adults love it too.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Naan Bread – you can use mini or regular sized.
- Pepperoni Slices – use your favorite brand, even mini pepperonis would be good.
- Mozzarella Cheese – grate your own, it bakes more evenly than the pre-shredded.
- Pizza Sauce – buy at the store or use your favorite homemade marinara sauce.
How To Make This Recipe
Top the naan bread with one tablespoon of pizza sauce, cover with cheese, to taste, and 5 slices of pepperoni.
Cook in the air fryer for 5 minutes on 350 degrees. Repeat for each naan bread.
Toppings & Variations
- Try a pesto pizza – basil pesto sauce, mozzarella and basil leaves.
- Make a margherita pizza – red pizza sauce, mozzarella, basil leaves and drizzle of olive oil.
- Basic topping favorites include chopped peppers, onions, mushrooms, pineapple, bacon, shredded chicken or sausage.
- Use store-bought prepared crust or homemade dough for this recipe.
- If you like your crust crispier, add 2-3 minutes to your cook time.
- Flatbreads or bagels also work great in place of the naan bread.
- Spray the air fryer basket lightly with oil, if the pizza sticks. You could use parchment paper too.
Storing & Freezing
Storing: Store leftover pizzas in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat at 375 degrees in the oven for best results.
Freezing: Place in a freezer safe zip top bag or container and freeze for up to 3 months.
Yes, you can make vegetarian pizza by topping with vegetarian-friendly toppings.
Shape the homemade dough and then pre-bake the crust for about 4 minutes. Then add the pizza sauce, cheese and toppings and bake again according to directions.
Reheating pizza in the air fryer is so much better than using a microwave and way quicker than using the oven. Add it to a preheated air fryer at 320 degrees and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
If you froze the cooked pizza to eat at a later time, cook it at 380 degrees for 8-10 minutes in the air fryer.
Assemble the naan bread, complete with sauce and toppings. Place the uncooked pizza on a cookie tray and partially freeze for an hour. Remove pizza from cookie sheet and wrap individually in plastic wrap. Place in a freezer safe bag or container for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, remove pizza from plastic wrap and place in air fryer. Cook the pizza for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked as desired.
- 4 naan bread
- 20 slices of pepperoni
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Top the naan bread with one tablespoon of pizza sauce, cover with cheese to taste and 5 slices of pepperoni.
- Cook in the air fryer for 5 minutes on 350°. Repeat for each naan bread.
Looking For More Recipes?