This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my disclosure.
Nothing says the holidays quite like making a Christmas fudge recipe. This eye-catching Grinch fudge is swirled with red, green and white candy. Colorful and festive, this fun homemade Christmas fudge is a family favorite every holiday season.
The holidays are the perfect time to indulge in extra sweetness and I have the most perfect Christmas Grinch fudge. The recipe has easy to find ingredients, most of them you probably have in your kitchen. It’s no bake, perfect for gift giving and easy enough the kids can help make too!
Grinch fudge is a fun family treat to make with the kids at Christmas. All you need is five ingredients and about 1 hour.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s easy to make and perfect for holiday parties and gifting.
- This recipe has easy to find ingredients.
- It will make a great addition to any holiday dessert table.
- A rich and creamy no bake treat to make!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- White Chocolate Chips – Ghirardelli white chocolate chips are my favorite.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – be sure it’s not evaporated milk.
- Red Candy Melts – you can usually find them in the grocery store where they sell baking supplies, or in a craft store.
- Neon Green Food Gel – Americolor Soft Gel Paste in Electric Green is my favorite.
- Red Heart Sprinkles – found in most craft stores or in the baking isle.
How To This Recipe
Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a microwave safe bowl, place in white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave in increments and stir often until the chips are all melted.
Cut the melted white chocolate chips in half and mix in the green food gel into one half until well mixed.
Spread the green mixture into the lined pan, then swirl with the white.
Melt red candy melts as directed on the package. Swirl in the red candy melts with the green and white.
Place red heart sprinkles on top and freeze for one hour. Cut and serve.
- Make sure to line your pan before you start. This helps the fudge come out of the pan easier and also makes for easy clean up.
- When melting the chocolate chips, make sure to use low to medium heat and stir often.
- It is important to let the fudge set completely before you cut it into pieces.
- Cut with a clean sharp knife. You’ll want to keep warm water or a clean rag handy so that you can continue to clean off the blade while cutting the fudge.
- Try adding pecans, walnuts or your favorite nuts in this recipe.
- Add crushed candy canes on top of the fudge. Crush ½ cup and sprinkle all over.
- Use milk chocolate chips instead of white chocolate.
- Mix in different Christmas sprinkles to make the fudge even more festive.
- Stir in some mint extract for a little minty flavor. A 1/2 teaspoon is a good amount.
Storing & Freezing
Storing: Wrap the fudge in wax paper, then place it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a month.
Freezing: Wrap the fudge well in wax paper, then wrap that in tin foil. Then place in a freezer safe zip top bag or airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months.
To thaw, remove from the freezer and set the fudge on the counter but don’t open the container or bag for 2-3 hours until the fudge is fully thawed. Once thawed you can remove the fudge from its package and serve.
If you don’t like white chocolate, you can use chocolate chips in this recipe instead, however, you won’t end up with this white, red and green chocolate fudge combination.
You can make it up to two weeks in advance and store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
You can, but then you would just be left with red and white fudge!
Yes! Try adding your favorite Christmas sprinkles, red and white M&M’s, anything you want really.
- 2 - 12 ounce bags white chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup red candy melts
- 2 drops neon green food gel color
- Red heart sprinkles
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place in white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave in increments and stir often until the chips are all melted.
- Cut the melted white chocolate chips in half and mix in the green food gel into one half until well mixed.
- Spread the green mixture into the lined pan, then swirl with the white.
- Melt red candy melts as directed on the package. Swirl in the red candy melts with the green and white.
- Place red heart sprinkles on top and freeze for one hour. Cut and serve.
Looking For More Recipes?