This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my disclosure.
Pepper jack cheese dip is easy, quick and tasty. Made with Italian dressing, serve as an appetizer, snack, or at a family gathering or party. It’s perfect for making in advance and best served chilled.
This pepper jack cheese dip is delicious as a spread over toasted bread or served with crackers. Serve it at your next gathering and it will be the biggest hit! Made with combination of a few simple and easy to find ingredients, it becomes even more robust in flavor as it chills.
It is made in less than 10 minutes and is best when made ahead of time. A dip that’s easy to make and prepared in advance is a win in my book! Your party guests won’t be able to get enough.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Super rich and satisfying, with amazing flavors from the green onions.
- Perfect make ahead appetizer since it only gets better overnight.
- Perfect for cookouts, family gatherings, pot lucks or just a snack around the house!
- This delicious cracker dip only calls for 6 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to prepare.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Pepper Jack Cheese – brings a nice bite to this recipe.
- Green Chiles – adds an intense depth of flavor.
- Black Olives – their flavor really packs a punch.
- Green Onions – their mild taste and crunchy texture are perfect in this dip!
- Tomatoes – their natural sweetness makes the flavor of this dip irresistible.
- Italian Dressing – used to make homemade Italian dressing at home.
How To Make This Recipe
In a large bowl, mix cheese and prepared salad dressing until very moist. Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
Chill at least two hours, or overnight.
- I highly recommend grading your own cheese for this recipe instead of using pre-shredded bagged cheese.
- You can make this dip ahead of time and allow it to sit in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
- Add your favorite seasonings to this recipe if you like more spice.
- This dip is delicious served as a spread on toasted bread or crackers.
- For more depth of flavor, you can add almonds to the dip.
- Try adding bacon bits to this dip. It adds another dimension of flavor.
- Switch up the dressing and mix together mayonnaise and sour cream with the Italian dressing packet for a creamy Italian dressing.
- Spice it up by adding diced jalapeño.
- Not a fan of pepper jack cheese? Try white cheddar cheese, or your favorite cheese.
Storing & Freezing
Storing: Place dip in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freezing: I do not recommend freezing this dip as it is best served fresh.
Yes! This dip tastes better after it has some time to marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours.
Green onions, bacon, toasted almond and parsley make a pretty presentation.
Since this is a thicker dip, crackers, bread, carrot or celery sticks are great ideas.
- 16 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 ounces can diced green chiles
- 2.25 ounce can sliced back olives
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 package Italian dressing, prepared with red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, mix cheese and prepared salad dressing until very moist. Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Chill at least two hours, or overnight.
Looking For More Recipes?